Live betting is a very risky way to make money. Inexperienced players are often subject to excitement and raise bets at the slightest loss, which leads to negative game results. The excitement in the "Live" mode is much higher than with ordinary bets, so you need to be careful here.
Pros of Live Betting
Enter Bossbet website and enjoy great benefits of making bets online. But before you get started, learn about live betting.
- You are watching the game. Each player had a situation when, when familiarizing himself with the starting lineups, he regretted the bet made. Key players can get injured during the warm-up or get sick before the game, in addition, the coach can release a semi-reserve roster in an unimportant match. All this can significantly change the balance of power in the field.
In Live mode, you will not only know who will enter the field today, but you can also watch the game progress. If you see that the favorite today does not show his game, then you can risk putting it on an outsider. In addition, if a deletion has occurred in the match, and you feel that your bet will not play, you can overlap and bet on the opposite result in order to minimize your losses.
- Betting on odds. If you think that a team in the game will score at least 2 goals and statistics say that it scores 80% of its goals in the second half, then it makes sense to wait for higher odds. After 20-25 minutes, the odds for such a bet will grow significantly, which if successful can bring you even greater profit.
- The ability to block a failed bid. If you bet before the game, and its move indicates that your bet will lose, then you can always use the "Live" tab and make the opposite bet.
Things to Bear in Mind Betting in Live
- Little time to think. If you can spend several hours analyzing a bet before the game, then during it you will not have just a few minutes for this, or even less. The odds in the Live mode are changing so rapidly that the player must learn to make decisions with lightning speed. It is very difficult, so it’s better to prepare in advance and think about your steps with different versions of the game.
- High margin. Live margins are much higher than regular bets. Bookmakers in this way try to protect themselves from losing. Stably winning with such a high margin is quite difficult.
- A small list. In some bookies, painting in Live mode is pretty good, but still, it is inferior to painting in the main line. Therefore, you will not always be able to bet on the outcome on which you would like to bet.
- Excitement. It seems to many players that money on Live Betting is much easier. After all, you need to wait only a few tens of minutes, and the gain will go to the balance. This makes the game in this mode very dangerous. With a few losses, players begin to make rash bets to recoup, while often increasing their amount. Therefore, in Live you can very quickly lose not only your winnings, but also your initial deposit.
Live bets can be a good help in your game, but most experienced players still refuse them. In Live, there are very high risks to get involved in the game and at the same time not to notice how the bank will be devastated. If your goal is to get additional adrenaline, then real-time bets are best for you, but be careful and don’t deposit money before learning the expert tips.